protecting what matters to you
We protect your home or business from pests, such as ants, roaches, spiders, rodents, bed bugs, termites, and any other nuisances that can be harmful to your family or your property. Any pest inside the home can become a nuisance in a hurry. Most issues can be treated with an exterior perimeter treatment to stop future invaders. On initial services, the interior may be necessary to treat for pests that have already found food and or a water source.
- Sweep and treat the eaves for spiders webs and wasp nests.
- Large protective barrier to ward off invading pests.
- Further treatments along the walkways, driveways as well as maintaining a perimeter along the property.
- Domain actively treats around the base of the trees shrubs and yard hot spots.
- Competitors usually provide a limited coverage area inside and around the home.
- Treat along base boards for contact with crawling insects.
- Entry Point Protection
- Window sills
It’s our mission to research the most advance and innovative products and techniques to use in and around your home. We stand by our work and our products. They’ve been throughly tested over time and have a stamp of approval by the E.P.A. (Environmental Protection Agency). Have confidence that we’ll get the job done!
Why Domain Pest Control?
- No cancelations fees
- If we haven’t earned your business we don’t deserve it.
- Locally owned & operated
- A Family Company
- Reliable on time service
- You don’t have to take vacation time waiting for the bug guy.
- Technician assigned
- We work hard to keep your specific technician assigned to your home, so you’ll never have to question who’s coming by this time.
- Free Home Inspections
- Home Inspections are a part of every service that we perform. They help us identify the problem and customize a treatment to fit your needs. We spend the extra time upfront to get the job done right the first time.
- Free re-services: No questions asked, If the pests come back, we will too for no charge!
- Follow Up Care: For those who need more help with unique pest situations, we’ll check back in a few days to make sure we’ve taken care of the issue.
- As long as you’re our customer and we’re unable to solve your pest problem, we’ll refund your last service payment.
Personable and friendly. Very detailed explanation on initial services performed and planned going forward. 5 stars!
These brothers are amazing!! I've learned so much more about bugs. I love how kind & patient they are with me. You gotta book these brothers! I'm telling all of my friends. (Yelp review)
These 2 brothers are top notch. They love what they do and are very knowledgeable in controlling pests around and within my home. If your looking for someone who is kind while caring for their clients, they are the one. Would use them any day over the big names. (Yelp Review 4/3/2018)
Great experience with these guys! Easy to work with and took the extra time with some special requests I had from my last company. Glad I made the switch! (Google Review)
One Time Service vs. Seasonal Pest Control?
One time services are great for Rental properties or getting your home ready to sell, but lack in breaking the egg cycle. The initial service is designed to treat the majority of the adult insects (estimated 60-70%) but will not penetrate the insect eggs leaving them to hatch about a month later. Over the next month, you might see an increase in pest as the eggs of the insects start to hatch and the adult insects get flushed out. To break this new pest cycle, we return 30-45 days after your initial service and perform your first seasonal service. This follow-up treatment helps with the remaining adult insects and controls the newly hatched offspring. One time services may still offer protection but may see continued pest activity during this time. Because different bugs breed at different times of year, our seasonal pest control option is much more effective and practical for the long haul.